Friday, January 25, 2008

So So

The girls had school off today so I had all three kids from the get go. We had to drop Summer off at my mom and dads at around 11am so they could get ready to go up to Duluth to visit my brother Kraig and his wife Cassi. They where very excited to also watch the start of the Beergreese sled dog race. So I figured I would take the opportunity to run from my parents before they took off. It was a pretty good day weather wise. I was feeling pretty good all in all since I took the time to have some oatmeal with Evan for breakfast. Boy oh boy that makes all the difference to have some fuel in the take before running. I did a nice little loop out by my old high school Armstrong and back home. I believe I was 55 min's or so in the end. All in all pretty good. At least it was much better than yesterday. Plus hell a run in a new pair of Nike Jasari shoes was sweet !!! They are a great lightweight shoe !!! Check them out.

Totals: 55:18 7+ miles ( Nike Jasari )

No comments: