Thursday, January 24, 2008

Colder than I thought


So when I went out tonight for my run I was very surprised on how cold it was. I did not feel like it was so bad during the day but I am sure with the sun down and I think the wind turning up some it made for the extra cold feeling. Toss that in with the fact that I had to pee so so bad but did not want to stop since I knew I would freeze. I ran from work down to the lake to meet Sonya and Nicole who where running. I was able to jump in with them for about 45 min's of my run. Nicole is so cool and I know how much Sonya loves running with her. Nicole is getting ready for the upcoming women's Olympic marathon trials in Boston. We are very proud of her !!!

As for the details of the run I was feeling real good during the run. Nice and smooth. It is a good feeling to string together a good few days in a row. I am looking forward to the the weekend long run. I am hoping to get back in that above 2 hour limit after falling 11 min's short last week.

This a good read on perspective from Team USA'S MN Matty G http://www.nyrr.org/races/pro/usa_distance/mattgabrielson.asp

Totals: 1:10:32 9 miles ( puma trailfox )

No comments: