Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year


I had a great start to the new year. My Mom took care of Evan so Sonya and I could go for a run together. It was pretty cold out but not to bad with the correct clothing on. We did a nice loop around Medicine Lake in Plymouth. I like running this loop and hope someday to put on a race there. 1 loop around the lake the short way is like 9.5 miles. I felt very good today. I also think Sonya was feeling pretty good for the first time in awhile. I was more happy about her feeling good than myself. I have felt real bad seeing how much she has struggled mentally not feeling good. I know that feeling as well and it is no fun. The path had snow on most of it which was nice with the sub zero temps outside. The Puma's worked well once more. I think I am going to start trying my New Balance 800's and the Inov-8 310's soon as well.

No comments: