Monday, July 2, 2007

What's in me ?


I do not know what I ate but I have had one hell of a upset tummy the last week or so. This makes for some "crapy" runs let say. Last night was one of those run's. Man I think on my stupid 5 mile run I had to stop 2 times to empty myself. Plus I went before and after as well !!! I am thinking of running with a roll of TP untill I figure this all out.

Other than my bathroom issues I felt ok on the run. I was a bit suprised since I felt tired and stiff going into it but all things considering I was ok with my body. I am thinking of running the Firecraker 10k on the 4th. This is a hilly course and not the fastest in the world but then I am not to fast right now. I think I need to just get into a race before I become afraid to race. I will let you all know how it goes if I do it.

** This is a picture of me with my Fathers Day breakfast. Look at the size !!!

No comments: