Friday, July 13, 2007


On the run tonight the air was so cool and crisp ! It has been so great the last few days for being outside. Sonya, Evan and I got out for the run a little later at night and it was so pretty down by the lakes. Evan really liked the big band playing a free concert at the bandshell. This little guy sure like to come with us in the jogger. Thanks god since we would be screwed if he did not like the jogger. We did our Lake Harriett/ Lake Calhoon loop for the house. There was lot's of sailboats still out even at the later time that we where running. I love boats and water !!

I felt really good on the run tonight. I was a little surprised by this since I did not feel like I ate a good amount of food today. I did try to drink allot so I guess it was not all bad on my part. I felt loose and fast. I have been trying to stretch allot these last few days. I know it is all simple things in the grand scheme of things with this whole idea of mine to keep up on the little things like drinking enough, stretching enough, etc. Sometime the easy things to do are the ones that get skipped over.

Miles for the day= 9+

No comments: