Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What a great day


Man the weather today was so great !!! It was like 70' out at the start of our run. I had Evan in the joggerand we where off to the lakes for our run. As we made our way to the lakes I could tell that today was going to be a good one. I felt loose and I had my guy with me. Even though it is more work to run with the jogger I just love having him around. I think he sat up the whole run and was looking at everything going on. I think with the nice breeze he liked seeing all the sail boats on Lake Calhoon.

Today I was looking to also add in like 5 small pick-up's during the run. So I warmed up for like 25 min's then started in on the pick-up's. I felt so so good on the pick-up's !! Even with pushing Evan along the way it felt good. Maybe Evan is a good luck charm ? This was a good shot in the arm for me. Not only did I get a good workout in but I got some good distance for the day and above all felt good !!

Miles for the day= 9+

No comments: