Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's getting nice out

I went for my run after work today. Man is it getting so nice out !! Temp's in the upper 70's feels so good after what we just had. It sure maks getting out there for the runs much easier. The best part is that it looks like this weather should be staying for a little while still.

I was hoping to be able to run with someone but I had no such luck finding anyone. Oh well it was such a nice night I thought it will be great no matter what. Well I was only a little bit right. I felt pretty good at the start, but as the run went on I started to feel worse and worse. At one point I felt a bit dizzy ? I felt like I had a good day eating and drinking wise but now in retrospect I think I could have drank more water during the day. This is something I seem to be having a problem with and need to get better at.

Miles for the day= 5

No comments: