Sunday, July 1, 2007

Running and moving is a bad mix

I met the guys for a run this morning. It was PR, Minnick, Sorensen, Hibbs and I. It was super nice out at the start. Like 60 degrees !!! We ran from Greg's place since I was going to help him do some moving after the run and before I went to work. The run went pretty good. I felt good all up till the last 15 min's or so. Even then it was just a little leg cramping which makes sense with me trying to get back into super shape once more. In the end we got in a solid 15 miles. What a solid weekend of miles for me. Heck 28 in all.

Now onto the moving. Let's just say a tired and week Kurt does not make for the best moving helper. Then add on the fact I had to work after all this. Let's just say I am looking forward to bed tonight. I am glad I was able to help a friend out some but helping but let's just say " I HATE MOVING " !!!!

No comments: