Tuesday, July 3, 2007

What to do the day before the big 4th of July run ? I thought a nice run down and around Lakewood cemetery would be good. It is really pretty in there plus I can stop and say a quick hello at my Grandpa Deckers grave and my little sisters grave site. I know for some people that seems like a weird run spot but I love the fact that I live so close and run by pretty much everyday. I figure every so often I should stop and take a look. I loved my grandpa so so much and even though my sister died after only a very short time I miss her and what it could have been like having a sister. Then aging I would never trade my brothers for anything !!

On the run I felt a bit tired at first but much better as the run went on. I still feel like something is out of whack but just not sure what. I ended up with 10 miles for the day. Now it is on the the races.

No comments: