Saturday, July 28, 2007

Kraig & Cassi get married !!


Last night my little brother Kraig got married to one heck of a great woman in Cassi. I am very proud of him, and happy for the two of them. The wedding was a nice and simple outdoor event at Chester park in Duluth on the SHT trail. The party after was at the beach house on park point. There was so many cool people at the party !! The girls had so much fun as well.

Today for the run after a nice day at the beach was with Sonya and Liz on a bunch of trail's in Duluth. It felt very good and was lot's of fun. Sonya was moving so much better on the trails then the last time we ran these. Let's just say the SHT trails are to rocky for Sonya but she was a supper trooper.

Miles for the day= 9

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What will i do to thank Doctor Atete the great spell caster for the help he rendered to me? how do i appreciate him for helping me get my lover back after 9 years of breakup? this is a testimony i must share because Doctor Atete is a God on earth. My heart is filled with Joy because Meyer the father of my three children is back. He left me 9 years ago for Jessica and said he does not love me any more because we had a fight, though i did all i could to get him back but my effort seems abortive just 4 days ago a friend of mine told me about Doctor Atete who helped her to solve all relationship problems so i decided to contact him also via email. Today i want to let the world know that Doctor Atete's spell is active, he is a man of his word and can be trusted 100% because as i speak now Meyer the father of my three children came back to me yesterday on his knees begging me to forgive and accept him back. Do you need help of any kind then Contact Doctor Atete today via Email: doctoratetespelltemple@hotmail.com or website:http://drzazazworldofpowerfulspellwebscom.webs.com or Whats-app: +2348068784784 or call him: +2348068784784 or +2347056505954::