Monday, September 10, 2007

Man am I sore

So the day after I feel pretty sore. I am not sure if it is the race or standing for like 3 plus hours at the Rush concert last night. I am guessing it is the fact that both happen in the same 24 hour span. Given the fact that I feel this way I decide to take it real easy !!! I thought a good 5 mile run would be goo but after just a short time I change my plans and go for the 3 mile option. At first I was like only 3 miles ? But I know that just some is better than nothing today. I hope I find myself feeling much better tomarrow.

On a side note, the Rush show was great !!! Man are those guys all so good at what they do. They are so tight. I guess that happens when you have been playing togeather for like 40 year

Miles for the day= 3

No comments: