Thursday, September 27, 2007


I got out tonight for my run with Sonya and Evan on the parkway. Wow what a nice night for a run. Both Sonya and I commented about how nice it was tonight. I would like to think it is also the company that makes the difference. I do know that Evan was making many people happy by waving to everyone as well as looking like he way asking for a high 5 by sticking out his arm towards them.

My body felt pretty good. You know sometimes how you feel a bit sore the day or two after getting a massage. Well that is feeling like it is going away which is nice. I am hoping Sonya goes in tomorrow and gets one as well since she has been feeling real sore for a week or so. It would be a good way to go into race week I think.

Miles for the day= 7+

1 comment:

sr in tx said...

What a precious picture of you and your family. I bet you are enjoying your easy runs leading up to the marathon this week. Good luck to you, and I look forward to reading about your experience post-race.