Monday, September 17, 2007

Chasing Glory Begins

Well it is fall time at that means it is marathon time !!! Only 3 weeks till TCM and Chicago and then like 7 weeks till the mens U.S. Olympic marathon trials the day before New York City marathon. I know of many people running in each of these races. I thought I would give you all a heads up on few sites to vist with great info.

The first one is my good buddy and teammate Pete Gilman's train blog. Pete is getting ready for his first trials and I can say for each of us on the team we are so excited for him !!! Look into Pete's training at trialsqualifier.blogspot.com

There is also a site by the NYRRC group who put on the NYC marathon about some of the athletes getting ready for the trials. It has daily video's done by chasing kimbia's Matt Taylor so it is first class. Look that info at
http://www.nyrr.org/races/pro/mens_trials/glory/index.asp

No comments: