Sunday, February 24, 2008

Been Away

So I have not put a post up in a week. Well I have a good reason, my wife Sonya lost her mom last Friday. Needless to say it has been a crazy few days at the Decker house. Neither of us have ever had to plan a funeral so that was tuff even without having the fact that my wife lost her mom to deal with. As the trooper she is she is staying tuff and using her running to help pull her through it all.

So with that being said let me catch you up on what I did running wise, not that that seems so important to me as of now.

Thursday Feb 21st- I ran at the Dome once more. This time my daughter Summer came and hung around with me. I felt ok over all but not super.

Totals: 1:05:12 9+ miles ( Nike Skylon )

Friday Feb 22nd- I had a slower morning run down buy the lakes. It was ok all in all. Then after the whole mess I went with my Sonya to keep her company. We had a good run together. I always like running with her but know that now is a very important time to give her extra support.

Totals: 50:00 7 miles ( NB 826 )
Totals: 1:05:12 8 miles ( NB 826 )

Saturday Feb 23rd- We ran with our friend Nicole and also part of the way with Karl and Joelle. It was a nice day and I great run with them all. Sonya and I have such great friends. Sonya was looking for 3 hours in all. I was able to make it 2 1/2 hours with them then I let the ladies close it out

Totals: 2:30:02 19 miles ( Nike Hayward )

Sunday Feb 24th- This was a no run day for me. With all the driving around and picking many people up at the airport and such I was just wiped out.

Totals: 0

Weekly totals: 61 miles ( 5 days of running )

No comments: