Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Thank God for my ipod



Day two of Kurt the club guy. Man is this going to be hard, but I have to do it. I brought my ipod today which was a BIG help passing the time. I was hoping to do some aqua jogging but there was no open swim lanes at the time. I did pick up a schedule so I can better plan for that.

So since the pool was not a option I was back to the bike and elliptical machine. I think when this is all said and done I will be a super biker. Heck Tour de France here I come !!! Now if that can only help me become a super runner. I ended up going 9 miles in 25 min's. I felt like i kept a high tempo the whole time. After that I went to the elliptical for a 15 min/ 1.5 mile jog. I felt like I worked pretty hard but still not liking it totally. I think I need to try the elliptical before the bike next time.

Miles for the day= 9 miles biking, 1.5 elliptical

No comments: