Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Much better


After work today I met up with Sonya, Evan and Kyra at the YMCA. Krya had a swim lesson tonight. I knew I needed to workout so what better time than now. I was not looking forward to the workout after yesterday but I actually had a good one. Part of it was as I worked hard on the trainer there was a great show on this African kid who had came to America and left his family behind for a better life. He was a runner who I believe had won a few NCAA D3 titles ? Anyhow is was nice to watch as some good tunes blasted in my ears. I guess this "club" stuff is no different than running in that some day are good, some are bad. I just miss being outside.

Miles for the day= 30 min's & 5 miles on the elliptical and 15 min's and 6 miles on the bike.

No comments: