Thursday, October 25, 2007

Aqua Kurt


Tonight was my first time ever aqua jogging !!! I went to the Y thinking I would try to get in like 30 min's just to see what it was like. I was hoping I would not go so crazy. You know I was not going to be able to use my ipod which had been my savior the last few days.

I am happy to report that I was more than OK. I ended up running for 1 hour in the pool which made me feel good about my night. I had a great time talking to the lifeguard on duty. I think the talking is what made the time go by so fast. Now I am not saying I would do this all the time by choice but I could see how 1 day a week could be a big help. My legs where very tired and ready to be done. After the workout I got a 10-15 min's in the hot tub !!!!

P.S. HAPPY B-DAY TO MY BUDDY STEVE !!!!
Miles for the day= ? what ever 1 hour in the pool in worth

No comments: