Thursday, May 31, 2007

Down the creek


I met up with Nick Graham tonight for my run. We did our normal meeting the the Lake Harriet band shell and go from there. I asked Nick where did he want to go ? He said follow me. We ended up running part way around the lake and hooking up with some trails that run along the Minnehaha creek. I have not run these in some time. I was so happy we where going this way because those trails are so nice. Running on dirt along water is very relaxing for me. It was good to run with Nick, it had been awhile. Nick is on the comeback trail He is hoping to run the Voyageur marathon this year and would like me to join him. I do love this race but do not know if it will work out good in my TCM training. I will have to wait and see on this one. Like yesterday I was stiff at first but felt pretty good after 30 min's or so. In the end I got in a solid 10 miles for the day. So far it has been a great week. Keep it up Kurt.

No comments: