Monday, May 28, 2007

Brian Kraft 5k


Today was a great day for the 10th running of the Brian Kraft 5k. This race is the USATF-MN 5k road championships every year so it brings out good times. This year the race had pretty good weather. I belive at race time temp's where in the low 60's which was much better than last year's mid 90's temp. Sonya was running the race today and not me. I had hoped to run but we just did not have anyone to watch Evan so It was jogger time for us boys. Sonya ran super well. Her time was like 18:14 which is super good for her. Not a PR but a good time nun the less. Things are looking good for Grandma's marathon for her. She needed to get in 20 miles total for the day, so after Evan and I ran some with Steve and Charlie Hibbs during the race and a bit after we jumped in with Sonya. I felt very good. All in all I think I got in like a 13 or 14 mile day. Keep em comming.

No comments: