Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Family time


After a long day of work I got to go for a run. Yea !! What made this run even better was that I was going to be able to run with Sonya and Evan for most of it. Since the store is like 1 mile west of Lake Harriet and our house is like 1 mile east it made sense for us to run toward the lake and then go from there. What a plan.

It was such a nice day and it was turning out to be a great night as well. As I took off I knew it was going to be a nice night for a run. Plus what was great was that I felt good !!! About time I say. When I got up with Sonya and Evan I was like 2 + miles into it. We made our way around the lake with Everyone seeming to have lot's of fun. Evan was asleep, Sonya was feeling good and I was good. When it was all said and done I ended up with 8+ miles. Not bad. So I sent in my Trail Mix 50k form. Should be crazy.

No comments: