Sunday, April 15, 2007

A better day


Today was much better. I got this morning with my friend Paul for a great run along the MN river bottoms trail. We both really love that trail. It is so great to be just like 5 min's outside of the airport and be along a great single track trail !! Not to mention it was such a nice day for a run. Paul was looking for like 1 1/2 hours so I figured that would be cool with me. Paul's dog Sunshine ran with us. She is such a good running dog. Just stays by you and never gets in the way. I was using my new pair of Montrail Nitrus trail shoes. I have run about 6 or 7 times in them now and I like them. Great pound out the miles shoe. I made sure going into this I ate good the night before and to be extra carefull I had my pre run pop tarts for good luck. Over all it was a great run. Always fun to talk with Paul and always great to run on the bottoms. I am guessing we got in like 13-14 miles. I maybe should have gone farther but I am ok with it.

No comments: