Monday, December 24, 2007

X-MAS EVE RUN


**Evan is so excited for Santa he can not keep his pants on

After a short day at work I got to get in my Christmas Eve run before going off to church with the family. It was not to busy at work but nice to visit with a few runners coming in for their last minute stuff.

After work I hurried home. I knew I had enough time for about 1 hour of running before having to get to church so I got a move on. I wanted to run farther down the parkway for a change so I went down to the 42nd ave bridge and cut down. With the 50th bridge out it sure messes up some of my favorite runs. But on the bright side this made me run some area's I do not do very often. It was very nice both temp wise and it was very sunny. It was a bit slick in a few spots because of the freezing rain we had the other day but I made the best of it. Rocking with my ipod I had a great 50+ min run. I felt very good.

P.S. I forgot to mention the Ben Harper cd- Lifeline on by best of 2007 list.

1 comment:

Gregg said...

Merry Christmas Deckers!
nice to see you back on the roads and blogging. i like the new look! hope to see you soon.
gregg