Friday, December 28, 2007

A Winter Waddle

Got out today with my good buddy Nick. We ran a nice loop from his house that was through the neighborhoods and by the lakes. I felt pretty good which was nice. I know he was feeling a bit tired so we kept it nice and easy.

I ran in my new Puma Trailfox shoes once more. They are pretty nice. I am in the process of trying a bunch of shoes so I can decide what I want to train in and race the Leadville trail 100 mile in August. But so far so good with the Puma's.

After the run I had a bunch of work to do the that night Winter Waddle 5k race the store puts on. This year it was at Lake Calhoon. I thought the race being there and partnering up with Whole Foods worked real good. Other than not having my snow boots on I kept pretty warm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.