Monday, December 24, 2007

Top 10 list pt. 1

Today just did not workout for a run. I am a little bumbed out about this since I felt like I was on such a roll and was looking for a 6 day week of running. I guess I will have to settal for a 5 day week. On a bright note I did get my longest run up some 30 min's and had a few 1 hour type days.

Since it is close to the end of the year it is time for some year end top pick list. This is my top 10 cd's I bought this year !! These are in no order.

Radiohead- In Rainbows
Kings of Leon- Because of the Times
Eddie Veddor- Into the Wild Soundtrack
Modest Mouse- We were dead before the ship even sank
Arcade Fire- Neon Bible
Brandie Carlile- The Story
Ryan Adams- Easy Tiger
Wilco- Sky Blue Sky
The White Stripes- Icky Thump
Linkin Park- Minutes to Midnight

1 comment:

Kel said...

I really like the Brandi Carlile CD too. My other favorites this year were the Cities 97 Sampler Vol 19, Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds Live @ Radio Music City, and Vieux Farka Toure (son of the late, great Ali Farka Toure).