Sunday, November 16, 2008

So since I last wrote on here I have found out that yes indeed I have to have sports hernia surgery. This time on my left side. Last Thursday I was given the good news. So Dec 5th I get to get cut up once more. I can only hope it goes as well as last year. At first I was a bit pissed off as I new my year was done for the most part. But in the last day or so I have gotten back to my know that this is going to be the best option. That option being this will help me move forward in my running. I have had a ok week since. I belive I got in like 35- 40 miles for the week. I hope to keep it easy over all till the surgery, but continue to run 5 or 6 days a week. So wish me luck !!!

3 comments:

SteveQ said...

Rats. Well, at least you know what to expect, since you've been there before. You'll be back in action long before I am...

Kurt said...

Thanks man you also keep hanging on in there. Man was I asleep last night writing this post !!

Helen said...

Best of luck with the surgery. I guess if nothing else it is not a bad time of year to have downtime. And don't worry about the writing - the non-edited posts are usually the most entertaining to read :)