Thursday, November 27, 2008

Much to give thanks about

Well I do not know about you all but I am stuffed full of LOTS of food !!! Man I think I ate enough for like 3 people over the last few days. Did anyone say more pie ?

On a different note Sonya and I ran with all the kids down at the big downtown Turkey Trot 5k. I would say we all had fun with like 10,000+ of our fellow Minnesota folks. It was Summer's first 5k ever !! I was very proud of her given she runs like 1-2 days a week at most. She never goes more than like 1 1/2 miles at a time as well. Kyra who has done two other 5k run this fall decided to run with Summer which I thought was cool of her. Evan as well rode along for his first 5k. I think we got in just under 40 min's in like 39:40. Not bad with a few walk breaks mixed in.

I am very luck to have my family and I know it !!!

No comments: