Thursday, November 6, 2008

Monday I was able to get into my doctor to look more into what I am thinking it the starting of a sports hernia. Dr. Lang checked me out and going along with what I thought would happen he said I should make a appointment with the doctor who did my other sports hernia surgery last year Dr. Pierce. Go figure I knew this. But the best part is I have to take off some time from work pay the $20 co-pay just to now know I need to do what I wanted to do in the first place. This is one way we all could save on medical cost that is for sure. So Monday I will be calling Dr Pierce and see when I can get in.

I am happy to report that I have been feeling better down there as of late. Now I have not pushed it real hard which is when it flairs up the worst. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

I have gotten out each day so far this week. Getting in some runs with Sonya and with Nick as well. We are heading down to Chicago with the family tomorrow to meet up with Family from Pittsburgh. Should be fun.

No comments: