Saturday, November 29, 2008

Afton Fat Ass trail run

This morning I went out to Afton State Park for a little Fat Ass trail run with a few people. It was a great day weather wise outside for this late in November. What was nice also was that I got to meet a few new people as well as meet a few people I have talked to via blog land. As I ran/ hiked the crazy deer trails not the normal running ones I was happy to be feeling good. I was also reminded one of the biggest reason I run these things. It is for the relationships you can have with your fellow runners. It is truly a great thing !!! All in all it was a great 3 1/2 hours of running for the day. I am looking forward to next Friday and getting this sports hernia done with and get on the road to recovery.

P.S. the topper to the day was Sonya and I taking Evan to the Madagascar 2 movie. It was his first movie ever. Fun Fun !!!

1 comment:

SteveQ said...

Wish I'd been able to go to Afton. I wonder if baby's first movie says anything about the parents - mine was "Paint Your Wagon" - probably warped me for life.