Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekend Re-Cap 2/29-3/2

After a no run Friday I looked to have a good weekend of running. I know I have said this before but I am getting sick of missing that extra day of running. I would love to get back to a 7 days a week of running but am fine with 6 days and 1 day off or some cross-training. Oh well got to take the good with bad I guess.

Saturday 3/1- Sonya and I ran in the late afternoon from my parents. It was a nice run !! Weather was pretty good and I got to run with a vest and no jacket which was nice. I felt very very good.

Totals: 1:06:10 9 miles ( Nike Haywards )

Sunday 3/2- Sonya and I dropped the kids off and set up shop in French Park. We where going to be doing 3 laps of 10 miles each looking for a 30 mile day. Our friend Paul ran the first 2 laps with us and our friend Sean Smith did the middle lap with us. It was a pretty nice morning to run. The wind got better each lap and the ice was getting better as well. We rocked out the laps. The 1st was 1:20, 2nd- 1:15, and the 3rd was 1:17 or so. I think we both felt real good till the last 3 miles or so. My legs knew that we where running 10 miles farther than we have run in some time.

Totals: 3:54:28 30 miles ( Nike Skylon )

Total for the week: 69 miles ( 5 days of running )

No comments: