Sunday, August 26, 2007

Where did the week go ?

Ok so I have had a hard time getting back into the blogging rythem once more. This week just flew by. So that being said I will just do a quick recap. It was just one more week of running for the most point. I did feel pretty good all week which was nice. All the speed workouts felt good and the long run/ pace run today was good also. One of the fun things this week was seeing my buddy Matty G out there running. It has been a long time since I ran with Matt. Sonya, Evan and I where just a few miles in when we saw him. He ran the rest of the way with us. It was great to talk to him and catch up on things. I am very proud of him and his new 13:30 5k pr !!! He will have a great track season next year I belive.

Miles for the week= 70

No comments: