Sunday, August 5, 2007

Today was on hell of a workout. We had to do a 18 mile long run with a 12 mile MP run in the middle. I am a big beliver in running in the most "like" conditions as possible in something like this. So that being said we decided to run a 3 mile warm up to Lake Nakomis then follow the TCM course for a long time then loop bacl on Ford bridge back to the start. It was Paul, Sonya and I today for the long haul. Nick joined us for the first 5 miles of the MP run. From the start I felt real good. I was running a bit slower that MP pace to start but worked my way into a faster pace as it went. All in all it was a good run. I was tired but happy to get it done. My last mile was 6:00 mins. Not bad, a good start. Thanks to PR for the mile marks on the path !!!

Miles for the day= 18

No comments: