Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hot workout !!


I met up with Nick today to do a workout. I was thinking of doing 1 min on and off pickups but with the chance to run with someone I figured I could change plans. Nick was looking at doing something simple like 4x 5 min on with 2 mins rest between. Ah heck you on live once, and I have no problems changing my plans. I knew going in it was going to be hot so I was ready for the worst. As we warmed up I had wished I had drank more water or maybe even brought a bottle with me. I do not like running workouts with a bottle but sometimes you have to. We did the run down wround the lakes. That worked good with the lack of many people or lot's of cross streets. I felt pretty good overall but was very tired and needing water after the last one that's for sure. I also made the mistake in wearing a new shoes for the first time. I am looking forward to long Marathon pace workout this weekend.

Miles for the day= 10

No comments: