Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Need Help Getting Out Today ?

So as I sit at my computer it says it is -17 degrees outside now without windchill !! I ask myself how in the hell am I going to get out for a run in this stuff ? I then come across this great video on YouTube. Man can you find lots of stuff on there. Anyhow I hope you enjoy this as much as I did and get out there in some way shape or form and test yourself.

*Also let me know if you like having the music attached to the blog. I am not sure yet if I do or not. If you want to turn it off just go to the bottom of the blog and hit pause.

5 comments:

Chad said...

Great video. That clip of Mills always gives me chills.

Helen said...

The music - good. The video - beautiful.

Less inspriational but entertaining all the same while on the treadmill tonight was the Biggest Loser, at least compared to Idol!

Gregg said...

Thanks Kurt... I needed that.

Unknown said...

i was going to share almost the same comment as chad - the billy mills finish blows my mind - awesome!

Joseph said...

"Look at Mills, Look at Mills"