Saturday, January 3, 2009

Killer workout !!!

So over on Flotrack they are doing their best of year end video's. This one won out as top motivational workout of 2008. It is with Shalane Flanagan who went on to win the bronze medal in the 10,000 in American record time at the Olympics. It was only her 3rd 10,000 meter race ever. Heck come to think about it she has run the American record time in 2 of the 3 races !!! Any how check it out. I hope to add this to the program come spring.

Track and Field Videos on Flotrack

2 comments:

SteveQ said...

That's exactly how I trained when I was her age (and similar times on the track)! The printed phrase "Come on, Steve!" has me wanting to get out and run.

Helen said...

very neat. thanks for posting. I think Adam is onto something with his circuits! will have to add something like this when I get back to the track later in the spring for marathon training...