Thursday, January 22, 2009

Last weeks running news

Last week was a good one for me. I moved it up to 5 days of running. At times I feel like I am moving things up way to slow but then I figure better safe than sorry. I ended up with 41 miles for the week. I felt pretty good about that. I capped the week with a good weekend of running. I got a great 9+ mile run in with Nick on Saturday afternoon after we took Evan and the girls to Elmo's green thumb down at the Target Center. On Sunday I hit the MN river bottoms once more with Paul. It was still nice to be down there but the snow was not as good as the week before. It was runnable but a bit looser.

This week I am shooting for 5 days and like 45 to 50 miles of running. So far it off to a good start. I got out today in the great weather for a nice 8+ mile run. I felt real good and kept the pace solid. It felt good to be out running in the sunlight with some great tunes rocking in my ears. With the warmer weather today the snow was a bit soft in some area's which made it tuff at times.

No comments: