Sunday, April 20, 2008

Where does the time go ?

Man I ask myself that all the time. With all the stuff going on and with the fact that I am SO busy at work I know the blog takes a back seat. So a little catch up is in order. Well I did not run the Trail Mix races as I hoped. I was planning on the 25k as I went to bed on Friday night then at 3am I hear my daughter Summer up and very sick. Oh well I guess no race. From the sounds of it people had fun on the course.

I did get a great little trail run in over the weekend. In need of running on dirt I was able to get out for a short trail run after work. Man it was nice to be running like that. SO free !!!! I was trying out the new Brooks Cascadia and I think I like them. I am going to be using many shoes over the next few weeks to figure out what I want to use at Leadville.

Lastly did you all see the Womens Olympic Marathon trials ? I got up and watched it in the morning and was very happy to see them all run so well. Congrat's to all the women who ran. Joan Samuelson is so cool !!! To see her finish in that way with her Red Sox hat on was great.

No comments: