Friday, April 11, 2008

100k in slush ??

I am not sure what we have in front of us weather wise but I guess we have no choice but to take it on head on. I would be lying if I said I am super OK with what the weather is looking like for race day. But I do know that this is part of running, there are many things out of our control. With that said I am very confident that Sonya and I will make the best of it and do our best.

This week has been OK running wise but nothing great. In fact I have felt a bit sluggish the last few days. I think Sonya is doing better. She was able to get some ultrasound done by our good friend Jenna Boren. I know Sonya was very happy to have this done and it seems to have worked !! Remember if you are interested in what's going on in the race click here. Wish us luck !!!

Also good luck to all of the runners running The Chip 50k this Saturday as well.

Lastly if you want to see the best marathon in the world year in year out you can see the London Marathon live and free at WCSN. Ryan Hall will rock it !!!

No comments: