Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WOW What A Animal

So if you do not know by now I am a very big Ryan Hall fan. I think he is such a great marathon runner who has not even come close to what his best is. In my mind he has the ablility to someday run sub 2:05. I love the passion he seems to train with and the single focus he has when getting ready for the marathon.



Now sometime as you will see in this video he tends to talk alot about God and his views on God. I am for one not a big time church guy who goes week in week out. But I do respect people and their views on faith and figure we all can have our views at each of our own levals. To me Ryan is not over the top with his faith views. I do not feel like he is shoving it down on people. That's cool with me. I think we all need to have our own leval of faith, I know I have mine. Good luck to Ryan and all who run Boston this comming Monday !!!

No comments: