Friday, April 24, 2009

Looking foward to Sunday

Sunday will be a special day for me. It for one is my birthday. I have always been a big fan of birthdays for as long as I can remember. I find them extra special now with my kids since I guess I see them and that helps me remember to always try to be kid like no matter how old I am getting. My mom and dad always made my birthdays so special and I thank them.

Sunday is also London marathon day !!! Man year after year this race is so great. They hands down have the best pro fields. One thing that is great is that you can watch it live ( if you get up early ) on Universal sports. I for one will be up once more this year to watch to go. What a way to kick off my birthday I guess. Click on my link on the side bar to watch the race.

Lastly I will leave you today with a video from my all time favorite band. They have been the main soundtrack in my life since 1986. I have seen every show in MN since 1988 and each one has been great. The last one in 2008 was maybe the best ever. Thanks R.E.M for always being there for me.



No comments: