Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What's Going on




Yes I do know it has been sometime since I last posted anything. Let me tell you lot's has been going on in the week and a half since the last post. Where to start ?

Well Little Evan has made it through two weeks of day care. Let's just say he is not super happy with being dropped off but I think it will get better and better. The pictures up above are from his first day.

Sonya and I went two two shows last week. On Wednesday night saw the Old 97's at First Ave. They put on a great concert as well as the two opening bands I love Math and Hayes Clark. The next night we saw R.E.M. and Modest Mouse and The National play at the Xcel center in St. Paul. What a great show as well !!! I have seen every R.E.M. show in MN since 1988 so I have lots of love for them. This might be the best show I have ever seen by them. They played lots of songs from older albums as well. Plus they just sounded tight and rocking. I will say both Sonya and I where very tired after these two nights. I think we are showing are age ?

Running has been pretty good. My knee has been hanging in there. It only bothers me sometimes and as long as I have on my brace I am pretty good. I believe I ended up with like 68+ miles last week. Not as good as I hoped but not bad. I am hoping to be up closer to 75 miles or so this next week.

No comments: