Thursday, December 4, 2008

Last Call

Well this morning I got in my final run pre surgery. While I was a sad to knowing I could not run for a few weeks now I was reminded that this is a good thing as I ran every step of that run with this nice pain in my gut. Plus not to mention it was like 6 degrees outside windchill wise. I guess I will just have to wait to run in this " fun " weather a little while longer. I ended up with a good 5 mile run and a big 15 miles for the week on three runs. Thanks to Nick for meeting me for part of this run. It is always nice to get out and head to the lake knowing Nick will meet me just a few miles into the run. Got to love running with friends. Take care and see you all soon.

2 comments:

Carl Gammon said...

Best of luck with the surgery. We'll see you on the trails soon.

Helen said...

Hope it went well today!!