Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wow is she tuff

I joinind my wife Sonya for a road workout. It called for a 7 mile tempo run. I thought hell let's give it a shot. Sonya is training for her road ultra debut at the USATF 100k championships in Madison, Wi. on April 7th. I like to tag along with her on these days because it can only make me tuffer. Well I was correct. It was a great day down at the lakes. Sunny with temps in the upper 30's. As we headed out I felt a bit stiff but started to loosen up after 20 min's or so. Things where great untill we had like 10 min's left in the workout. I was dying to keep just in front of her! As we got to the end, which I thought was never going to come. I thought to myself what a tuff wife I have and how great she will do at the 100k race. I also thought man I am glad this is over !!! Till next time happy trails to you all.

No comments: