Saturday, May 29, 2010

New Afton Trail Race Blog


Just a little FYI for all those trail runners out there who are looking for more info on the upcoming Afton Trail Run on July 3rd. The race has a new blog where you can get info on the race as well as see what the shirt for this years race will look like ! I for one love the Afton t-shirts and love the look of this years one. Click here if you would like to see it.

I would strongly encourage anyone looking for a first class race to look into doing this one. I have had this on my race calender all year and am looking forward to it in a big way. Like I said it is first class in every way. Heck this year it is also the first ever USATF-MN trail running championship for 25k and 50k. There will be prize money to all runners running who are USATF members that place in the top 3 open and masters(40+) I believe. Pretty cool ! Hope to see you out there on the trail and while there look for me and the TC Running RV. Man I better keep training hard as we are like 6 weeks away I think.

No comments: