Wednesday, September 8, 2010

That's what friends are for

I often talk to people about how special running is to me in oh so many ways. I do not know where to start with this, I could go on forever. All I know is that when times are tuff one of the things that always pulls me thru is my wife, family and running friends. My friends inspire me to get out there when I do not want to, to maybe go a little farther than I wanted to, to push when I feel like shit, or to just say good job after a run. I will never take you all for granted (even if it is 5am and I had just 5 hours sleep) because you make the journey so worth all the crap at times. Thanks !!!


Here is my buddy Chris at last weekends World Mt. Championships on the way to team silver !!! Nice job man I am proud of you.

1 comment:

SteveQ said...

Love the video. I have the same form as those guys - hunched over, swinging arms, gasping for air - but when I'm on flat ground.