Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hope

I guess there is allot to hope for. For one I am hopeful that maybe this abdomen thing is maybe not one more hernia for me but maybe a muscle pull and some scar tissue tearing? Either way things have been feeling a bit better over the last week. Not to say it is poof all better but it is on a upswing. I am going to give it a good test this week and see how it goes. If all feels ok I think I might go sign up for the Fall 50 mile race up in Door County in late October. Sonya is running and we where going to make a weekend/ 5 year anniversary out of it so why not run huh. I need a 50 mile if I want any chance of running Western States 100 next year. Then again I will not be stupid and do something I am not ready for and only hurt myself more.


Speaking of Sonya she ran a great City of Lakes 25k this last weekend. I think like 6th overall and 2nd masters runner behind some gal from Colorado. She ran 1:42 which is a solid time for her and I was super happy for her. I think she is in pretty good shape and will have a great TC 10 mile then Fall 50 mile with any luck.

I will leave today's post with some great video's on Krissy Moehl. I got to know her a little a few years ago when I was part of the Montrail ultrarunning team. I found her to be a great person. Here are two real good video's to let you see all about her and what ultrarunning is about. Enjoy !!

2 comments:

FUN TIME said...

hi there ...

nice blogge brother i like t so much :)
have a nice day
please cheek my blooges

Mohammed Al eidan

FUN TIME said...

hi there ...

nice blogge brother i like t so much :)
have a nice day
please cheek my blooges

Mohammed Al eidan