Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thanks for the feedback


Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the feedback from my Leadville 100 post race post. I always find it nice to hear different peoples viewpoints and such.

So for a running update I do not have much to report. I have run a few times and will say my body feels pretty good overall. My right knee has been a bit sore but I think everything will be ok. I have been running every other day for a week now. I have been getting 8-9 miles on each run. I look to step it up this weekend some maybe like 12-15 miles. My goal is to make it up north so I can help pace my buddy Adam Harmer at the SHT 100. It will be his first 100 mile race !! Adam is a great example of what the world of blogging can do. I first met him on this blog then got to know him as a great customer of TC Running Company.

No comments: