Friday, August 8, 2008

24 hours till take off !!

Well I am so close I can taste it. I am so ready to get in the van with the family and head off for our vacation. Just need to finish off packing everything.

I have been feeling ok this week running. Nothing great but nothing bad. Sonya seems to think I am running better than I think. When we have been running this week I feel like we are going pretty easy but she thinks differently. Maybe she is on to something ? I guess we will see. I am just looking to test myself on a great race course. The weather looks wet for race week and race day. Could be muddy !!! I look forward to showing everyone some pictures and sharing some good stories when I am back. See you in like 12 days. Happy trails !!!

P.S thanks to everyone for the well wishes, I appreciate it !!!

No comments: