Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 10 Music for 2011

It's time for the 2011 edition of my top 10 albums. Music has always been a big part of my life and every year I put together my top 10 list and share it with my friends. Last year I decided to do a top 10 songs of the year as I truly did not feel like there was 10 solid albums I got that year. I am happy to report that 2011 did not fall short. I feel like I have a solid list to share with you all. Here we go....
10.) Blitzen Trapper-American Goldwing
9.) The Decemberists-The King is Dead
8.) Blink 182- Neighborhoods
7.) Radiohead- The King of Limbs
6.) R.E.M.- Collapse Into Now
5.) Dawes- Nothing is Wrong
4.)The Black Keys- El Camino
3.) Coldplay- Mylo Xyloto
2.) Wilco- The Whole Love
1.) Ryan Adams- Ashes & Fire


I saw the comeback of Blink 182. More solid records from bands like The Decemberists, Coldplay, Blitzen Trapper, The Black Keys and Dawes. Radiohead? what can you say they always bring it for me. Wilco seems to get better every time I see them live. Sadly the end of a all time favorite in R.E.M. They went out on a super note. Then we have maybe the greatest songwriter of his generation Ryan Adams made a masterpiece. His show at the State Theater was a thing a beauty. Happy New Years people and talk to you soon in 2012!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Ah! No Bon Iver? Solid list; not all can make the top 10, I suppose.

Kurt said...

Yea I should have that on there Tracy for sure. Sometime you miss things I guess.

RealExams said...

thanks you have best choice ever such a cool songs.

IT Exams King said...

This check out comes to you very simple to use right out of the box. Along with the Test Guide instructions also comes a small hard drive that when performed will have you knowing all the functions, time configurations and improvements. You will have your check out set and on your arm in about 10 moments.