Over the last 7 weeks I have been going over in my head what I was going to run and how I was going to go after it. It has made the aqua jogging go by faster; but then maybe I need to step back a bit? I mean it is good to set goals and push towards them but then maybe it is better to take life as it comes to you? The answer is probably a bit of both. I guess we never know what is around the corner.
I have a few idea's of races/ events to do this fall what do you think? I love feedback.
1) Superior trail 100 mile ( go after my fears on this trail? )
2) The North Face 50 mile race in San Francisco in Dec?
3) Go to the Grand Canyon in Oct for a little R2R2R?
4) Train for TCM in Oct?
5) Fall 50 mile road race ( try for a pr? )
6) SHT Fastest Know Time try?
Either way I know I will Cherish every mile I get to run and love every second.