Sunday, May 8, 2011

Aqua Man

Do I have gills? That was the question i was asking myself this morning 30 mins into my aqua jogging session. But when it was all said and done I got in one more hour and it was off to meet Sonya and the kids for a little mothers day fun.

I ended the week with a total of 7 1/2 hours in the pool in 6 days. I felt pretty good about that. I came across a pool running plan from Pete Pfitzinger on line which I started this week. It was a great help as he has some pretty solid and hard workouts. I have found with the workouts the time goes by much faster. I was also helped this week with company during the week by a new friend I made at the pool named Erik. Turns out he know a bunch of my teammates from Mankato since he also ran there back in the day. I also had Sonya join me yesterday!! It sure helps to have company.

I was also luck last week with a great B-day party by Sonya!! Thanks to all who came out and had a beer with me. Well happy mothers day to all the moms out there. One more week down and only 2-3 weeks till I get to try running some. Yea!
Got to love the boot
Rockin with Helen and Chris
Sonya, Mom, Dad and I


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Tell your mom I am wondering how she stays looking so young. And Happy Belated Birthday.